Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Word Verification: A challenge/request to all commenters.




That picture is a word verification. You type it out when you leave a comment on a person's blog to prove that you are a human. While it may prove that you are human, it does not prove that you are a feeling, thinking, human. So, here's the deal. Whenever you leave a comment on my site, I would love it if you would, at the end of the comment, tell me what your word verification was and what it makes you think of. Word association, dirty words, whatever. I just know that you think of SOMETHING when you see that thing and then type it in, and I want to know what it is! I know you guys are all creative, free-thinkers, so use your word verification and prove it.

For example, If your comment is:

Josh, your vid rocks!

I would like you to add:

My word verification was vbwlliqox, which makes me think of volley ball and liquox, which would be a good name for a draino-type liquid.

See? It's easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Just to see what the word verification was I checked the comment button,

The word verification is:
Butirkyh

First thought: Butt.
Then Butter, then pancakes.

Those things don't probably really belong in the same thoughts together but you asked.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I'm really only commenting because I wanted to play the word verification game.

Alex, I'll take word verification for 400.
The answer is: cwohtmji

What is a hot cot in Fiji, Alex?

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home